GETTING TO CORE
The neon orange buoys are very visible and are serviced every year. They are connected to each other and can tie boats up to 20m long. Despite the fact they are placed by Core Restaurant, Boats may be charged by Park Rangers for staying here. Please read more about Park pricing below.
Moorings are serviced, checked properly each year, chains are changed and there is a line between 20 blocks that are connected to each other with chains. (20 blocks equals the weight of 3,5 tones).
When the NW "Maestral" wind blows we can accept all boats up to 30m and there is a professional staff assistance that you can lean on. In the meantime, you can relax with a glass of wine and enjoy panoramic views.
Mooring & Docking
Do you prefer to be hooked up while you are free to move from your boat to the restaurant, or rather you would like to stay on buoys and we pick you up? Anyhow, we got you covered.
Tips For Park Visitors
Kornati National Park - ticket Prices explained
If you are confused by ticket Pricing, we will explain the situation in few words here.
How are Park tickets charged?
Price differences are based on three main factors:
- Season: beginning June to end of August has higher prices, the rest of the year has lower prices.
- Boat Lenght: Up to 6,99m, 7-10,99m, 11-17,99m, 18-24,99m, 25-49,99m, etc.
- Place where the ticket was bought: Outside Park area or Inside the park area where the price is 50% more expensive (unless you stay at our docks).
What is the best way to buy Park tickets?
If you are tied to our dock, a daily ticket to NP Kornati bought in the Restaurant may apply a special price. Ask us for details when you arrive. Electricity and water are optional.
Otherwise we strongly recommend that you try to avoid paying the ticket inside the park, since it will be double the price you would pay if you were bought the ticket before coming to the park.
We recommend that you buy the ticket online at least a day before, from the official Parks Of Croatia website. Be careful! Tickets are all mixed up with no obvious order. Some are valid for two parks (Kornati and Telascica), some are off-season (you can filter by season), some are for more than one day, etc. Read carefully every detail, or else you may end-up with a wrong ticket.
To help you out, here are the direct links to most common tickets our guest are buying, valid only for National park Kornati during the High season, for one day. ( 01.06.2018. - 30.09.2018.):
- Entry ticket per vessel (length up to 7m) - 1 DAY 300,00 Kn / 40,61 €
- Entry ticket per vessel (7-11m) - 1 DAY 400,00 Kn / 54,14 €
- Entry ticket per vessel (11-18m) - 1 DAY 600,00 Kn / 81,21 €
- Entry ticket per vessel (18-25m) - 1 DAY 1.000,00 Kn / 135,48 €
- Entry ticket per vessel (25-50m) -1 DAY 1.800,00 Kn / 243,63 €
Prices in Euros may vary due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Other tickets, including the 3 day tickets valid for Two parks are available here.
Please note that online tickets have to be purchased at leaset one day before visiting the park. Also, note that One-day tickets purchased from 00:00 to 24:00 are valid until 12:00 on the following day.